Sunday 26 March 2017

The End

Lately, there have been several court cases related to copyright issues on images used on web sites and blogs. Having gone through a lot of articles on the subject matter, I have decided to use only images in my blogs that are free of copyright issues or where I have explicit permission to use them. I do not want to rely on the assumption that use of images with links to the creators is fair use for a non-commercial site. For my main blog Art for Art's Sake, this is much easier to do than for Art's Potpourri. Therefore I have reset all affected existing blog posts prior to this one to draft, effectively ending the blog. I will create a new subject "Potpourri" in my main blog, in which I will share collections of links to funny or interesting images not covered by the topics of that blog. Image (copyright free) created with Photofunia.